I Love This Song

Posted by Marwa Fahmy | 12:42 PM | | 7 comments »

I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You
Moon so bright, night so fine Keep your heart here with mine
Life's a dream we are dreaming
Race the moon, catch the wind Ride the night to the end
Seize the day, stand up for the light
I want to spend my lifetime loving you
If that is all in life I ever do
Heroes rise, heroes fall Rise again, win it all
In your heart, can't you feel the glory?
Through our joy, through our pain We can move worlds again
Take my hand, dance with me
I want to spend my lifetime loving you
If that is all in life I ever do
I will want nothing else to see me through
If I could spend my lifetime loving you
Though we know we will never come again
When there is love, life begins
Over and over again
Save the night, save the day
Save your love, come what may
Love is worth everything we pay
I want to spend my lifetime loving you
If that is all in life I ever do
I want to spend my lifetime loving you
If that is all in life I ever do
I will want nothing else to see me through
If I can spend my life time loving you

7 comments

  1. بنت مصريه // May 3, 2008 at 5:23 AM  

    الله عليكى انا بحب قوى الاغنيه دى انا كمان دى اغنيه فيلم زورو بتاعه مارك انتونى
    عارفه كمان حبيتها اكتر لما عريسى عرف انى بحبها وخلى الولد بتاع الدى جى يشغلهلنا ف الرقصه السلو
    انا متشكره قوى انك فكرتينى بالزكريات الحلوه دى
    اتمنى تنورينى

  2. Butterfly // May 3, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

    انتى اللى منوره البلوج بتاعى
    والحمد لله ان الأغنيه فكرتك بذكريات جميله
    وربنا يديم عليكم السعاده :)

  3. هاجر // May 3, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

    انا بحب الاغنية دي جدا و بحب الفيلم ده جدا يا بنوتة مصرية لاني بحب انطونيو بندرس جدا

  4. Butterfly // May 3, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

    اهلا بيكى يا هاجر وان شاء الله تنورينى على طول.

  5. rain man // May 5, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

    مارك انتوني
    تينا آرينا
    =
    تحفة

    nice choice

  6. Butterfly // May 12, 2008 at 1:54 AM  

    Thank you rain man for your comment

  7. Anonymous // February 16, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

    i like it too

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Get widget