Some Disturbances

Posted by Marwa Fahmy | 6:47 PM | | 6 comments »

Really I've alot of thing to do next days. I feel that every thing not good :(
really I'm so sad because I feel that alot of problems or disturbances occurred to me
like 2 subject from last year :c I already start to study but not a well because I don't understand alot of things in this stupid subject (Machines) :@
also I will travel KSA at the end of this month, also I can't take my laptop :( ,this meaning that I will stop working about a month and in the same time really I've alot of things to do to my work
but Thanks GOD I will make OMRA isA :) that is the only thing make me very happy :D
I hope ALLAH accept from me ,my mother and my father.
and accept from every muslim isA :y

6 comments

  1. هوندا // June 12, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

    ليه مش هيتأخدى اللاب توب؟؟؟
    معلش هونى ع نفسك وحاولى تستفيدى م الوقت بقراءة أو اى حاجة مفيدة
    متنسيش تدعليلى بالهداية والثبات والتوفيق

  2. Butterfly // June 12, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

    ان شاء الله يا هنادى أكيد مش هنسى
    ومش هاقدر اخد الابتوب عشان بابا قدم استقالتوا الحمد لله :D
    ف قال ان فى حاجات كتير هنجبها ف مش ناقصه شيل :(

  3. MrXprt // June 12, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

    ربنا يعينك

    :)

    أزمة و هتعدي إن شاء الله

  4. Butterfly // June 12, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

    شكرا mrxprt :)

  5. بنت مصريه // June 17, 2008 at 2:53 AM  

    ان شاء الله هتنجحى ف المادتين
    وربنا هيوفقك ان شاء الله
    وادعى ربنا كده وانتى ف العمره وهو هيستجيب ليكى ان شاء الله
    بوست جميل احييكى

  6. Butterfly // June 22, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

    شكرا جدا
    وربنا يستجيب.

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Get widget